The admissions are accepted for Residential care treatment on the basis of referrals and recommendations of the treating Psychiatrist with the consent of the family or caregiver.
Application for the admission should be made in a Prescribed form (available in the Centre) along with:-
- The Reference letter from the treating Psychiatrist,
- All the past treatment records and prescriptions,
- 2 photos of the Patient and Photo Identity and address proof of the patient and the Guardian,
- Necessary cloths and other belongings,
- Complete all the file formalities with proper information,
- Provide detailed Case History of the patient and other information,
- Physical fitness from our House Physician (If the patient is having any physical problem)
- After a trial stay of two weeks, if the person is found suitable to avail the Rehabilitation facilities at this Centre, he will be admitted accordingly.